These resources I have returned to watch over and over again. They are packed full of need-to-know information. These are the secrets to my success.
- Back to Eden Film — Paul Gautschi, One of the biggest influences on how I garden.
- The Roots of Your Profits — Elaine Ingham, if Back to Eden film is the how, then Elaine Ingham explains the dirty details of why.
- Syntropy Agriculture — If you put Paul and Elaine together, you get Ernst Gotsch. He is doing amazing things with the Syntropy method in Brazil. Sequestering carbon, changing the micro-climate, rivers and creeks are flowing year around that were once dried up, and huge food yields.
- Plant Propagation by Nick Ferguson, learn how to propagate plants like a pro.
- Eat to Live by Joel Furhman— This book revolutionized how I think about nutrient dense food.
Permaculture Soils, by Geoff Lawton