Nutrient Dense Farm will specialize in growing and selling nutrient dense food. Including vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts, herbs and tree seedlings.
Nutrient Dense Farm’s Secret to Growing Nutrient Dense Food:
- Only sow Heirloom and Open Pollinated Seeds.
- Creating a sanctuary for pollinators, bees and butterflies, to flourish.
- Pruning trees and bushes to turbo boost fruiting, root growth and maturity.
- Covering the soil with wood chips and compost to maintain water retention, protect the soil structure and allow microbiology to thrive.
Nutrient Dense Farm does NOT:
- Till the soil–this destroys the soil food web and promotes erosion.
- Sow Hybrid or GMO seeds–genetically modified organisms.
- Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides–this destroys the beneficial micro-organisms.
- Use greenhouses–they reduce micronutrients
Make sure to follow Nutrient Dense Farm farm for constant updates and news on the best practices.
Connect with me: